Finally a sop for the volcano-lovers! Can I persuade you to abandon your vitually-important work, and become my agent to purchase volcano-inspired art, graphics and kitsch?
Even the non-volcano graphics that you've photographed incite serious cravings.
Thank you so much for documenting your journey to so many places that most travelers, and certainly I, will never experience. I read about you as the sole inhabitant of amazing ruins, and just breathe "wow." I'm having all of the fun, but scratching none of the mosquito welts!
Hope that you are taking good good care of yourself. J
1 comment:
Finally a sop for the volcano-lovers! Can I persuade you to abandon your vitually-important work, and become my agent to purchase volcano-inspired art, graphics and kitsch?
Even the non-volcano graphics that you've photographed incite serious cravings.
Thank you so much for documenting your journey to so many places that most travelers, and certainly I, will never experience. I read about you as the sole inhabitant of amazing ruins, and just breathe "wow." I'm having all of the fun, but scratching none of the mosquito welts!
Hope that you are taking good good care of yourself. J
Post a Comment