So this is my last blog post. I can’t believe how fast the 27 months flew by. I’m really going to miss Puebla and the rest of Mexico. I’m headed to DC to start a job with the EPA, so it will be interesting to see the differences and similarities between working for the Mexican and American federal governments. So here are some final pictures of Puebla taken over the last 2 years.
Saludos!

2 comments:
We miss you already! I hope you get settled OK and the job starts off smoothly in DC.
Hello! i am recently just invited to serve in Mexico and would love to talk to you about your expierience as I am a little hesitant about serving in Mexico. I am sure hundreds of people email you, so I understand as you are probably very busy. My email is cohen.lindsayb@gmail.com. Perhaps if you could give me your email or send me one I could just ask you a few simple questions :)
Thanks!
Post a Comment