Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Piedras Encimadas

Since my last post it has been a long 10 days waiting for a root canal. I ended up with a golf ball sized infection on my jaw that actually entered my jaw muscle as well, making it impossible to actually do the root canal because I couldn’t open my mouth. After a week in Queretaro and several attempts, I was finally able to get a root canal on Friday, but still not able to get the crown due to more issues getting my mouth open wide enough. So on Saturday I was finally able to head back to Puebla (I initially left thinking I’d only be gone 2 days, but that turned into 10). After a quick stop in Tequisquiapan on the way home, I finally made it back to Puebla on Saturday night. On Monday, we had the day off work to commemorate the Mexican Revolution, so I decided to head up to the Sierra Norte and visit a place called Piedras Encimadas, a valley with odd rock formations. It was amazingly cold and foggy, sensations that you actually enjoy when you live in a mild climate.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice and thanks!