My aunt with the pinwheels
One stack of them

Maya making her bouquet






























My mom and her sisters
The cousins (minus one)

On Sunday, my friends from grad school, Julie and Kate, came down from VT. It was great to see them. Then it was 1 more day in Boston before heading to Belize and the Yucatan for some vacation (next couple posts).
Saturday was the wedding. Here are some pictures from the big day, but they are mainly what I would call "detail" photos since there was a professional photographer to handle the pictures and since I was the maid of honor and couldn't really be snapping away all the time. Either way it was fun to try my hand at some wedding photos, but I def have a long way to go and a lot to learn (The photos that I am in and of Maya walking with parents were taken by Kurt)














1 comment:
Thanks for the photos!
Chris Kite
Post a Comment