After a whirlwind final week of late nights in Burlington, sports extravaganza (Tigers, Michigan football, and Cubs in 3 days), an endless number of goodbyes, and all things Chicago, its finally time to leave.
And here are the things I know:
1. I am going to Mexico for 27 months.
2. I will be in Queretaro for the 1st 11 weeks.
3. I will have a job that in some way relates to water.
I'm hoping to have some more details upon arriving in Mexico, but I guess we'll see, its all part of the adventure........
And here are the things I know:
1. I am going to Mexico for 27 months.
2. I will be in Queretaro for the 1st 11 weeks.
3. I will have a job that in some way relates to water.
I'm hoping to have some more details upon arriving in Mexico, but I guess we'll see, its all part of the adventure........



3 comments:
You are a rock star - I am so excited about the BLOG!! I am frantically trying to edit at thesis, set a defense date and finish by November 8th, when the family excursion to NZ kicks off! Miss you!!
Dani, I miss you and am so jealous of your upcoming adventure. A much better idea than trying to find a job, which SUCKS! I still want to come visit so I am anxiously awaiting details.
I'm so hot in that picture! Thanks for posting it. Miss you here in Burlington. I ran into your old landlord. He says hi. I gave him this blog address. ...kidding
Hope you arrived safely. xo
Post a Comment